Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Photo Challenge 3: Michaela Burns


As I emerge, I look shyly to my right 
Before I dip my feet in 
Making sure there is no one in sight 
So I can jump in and be free
Having fun for just me 

Scotland (UK)
 You will find the other Puffin poems here:
·      Kieron P. Baird
·      Peter Donnelly
·      Jeffrey Kemp
·      Neil Leadbeater
·      Liz Sankey
·      Marion Walker
·      Kay D. Weeks
·      Juliet Wilson
·      Lynn Woollacott

Do send a submission for Photo Challenge 4: North Pole Sign. Details and guidelines can be found here. 



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa's Healing In EverythingJune 11, 2020 at 3:42 AM

    Well Done Bunny ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa's Healing In EverythingJune 11, 2020 at 3:43 AM

    Brilliant well done hunny ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow well done im so proud of your so inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment...